In a recent blog post, I detailed some steps that people can take to take their learning and studying to the next level. It generated some interest, so I thought this would make for a good podcast as well.
If you are attempting to learn something new, or have children in school, I believe the tips you will learn in this podcast (based on modern research) will help you take learning to the next level.
Click to Listen
In this episode, I share on the following topics:
- Seeing your life as an adventure, including becoming a life-long learner
- Seeing your learning as a lion does its prey
- What isn’t working in our education and learning
- 8 action steps to take your learning to the next level:
- Embrace learning with passion and adventure
- Quit highlighting
- You can’t cram on the farm
- Turn off distractions
- Treat learning like body-building
- Engage in active learning
- Change your identity
- Embrace failure
In this episode I mentioned several resources, including:
- My blog article about Efficient Ways to Study and Learn
- My blog article about finding balance in life with technology
- Cliff Ravenscraft Podcasting A-to-Z course (use the code first500 to receive $500 off this course)
- Constitution Preamble – Schoolhouse Rock (YouTube)
- Schoolhouse Rock! (Special 30th Anniversary Edition)
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: What are some tips you’ve learned for better learning? What ways do you make learning fun? You can leave a comment by clicking here.