Need a happiness project? Or a prescription for happiness? Looking to understand what happiness even means? Or more importantly how you can actualize a happiness project in your life?
In this podcast, I speak on the topic of happiness. A “happiness project” to give you ways to see your life differently. Hopefully it will be like a prescription to bring you greater passion, productivity, and emotional health to your life. This is your very own happiness project!
Click to Listen
Your Happiness Project
In this episode, I share on the following topics:
- The controversy around happiness
- My working definition for happiness
- How one size applications don’t fit all
- A Test on happiness
- 5 things that rob happiness
- Not knowing your identity
- Trying to believe or make a changeable world to be unchangeable
- Being too focused on yourself
- Fear of rejection, failure, or death
- If, then statements
- 10 Action Steps to open up your Happiness Project potential in your life
- Take time to find your “true north”
- If you don’t know what to do, alleviate pain in the world
- Accept the reality of death, and use it to find your “true north”
- Do what you like to do
- Keep learning
- Accept your limitations
- Be willing and able to love
- Quit taking yourself so seriously
- Don’t give up
- Choose to be happy
“Happiness Project” Episode Resources
In this episode I mentioned several resources, including:
- Alan Watts Speech – What Do You Desire?
- A 10 Question Test on Happiness
- Steve Jobs Commencement Speech
- My Podcast on Stinkin’ Thinkin’
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions on happiness? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment by clicking here.