This week we are looking into how we can create room for rest in our lives. This study is inspired by the great book Rest by Alex Soojung-Kim Pang. Be sure to pick up the book and get into deeper study!
This week, we talk about the ways that you can create “space” in your life for rest. Did you know that research indicates that you only have a capability of 2-4 hours of intense work each day? How can we use this information to not only improve our work but incorporate rest into our lives?
Click to Listen
For a free worksheet/guide on this study, please click here.
“The 4-hour Workday” Show Notes
In this episode, you will—
- Hear how 2-4 hours of intense work are all we are capable of on a given day.
- Discover the importance of morning routines to at least double productivity.
- Understand why the “stop” is crucial for our best work and rest.
- Be offered a free worksheet/guide on the topic of this month.
- Hear a preview of what will be covered in future weeks.
“The 4-hour Workday” Episode Resources
Resources on Rest:
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me comments on my Facebook page! If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about the show? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.