This week we are looking into how incorporating “short breaks” in our lives can give us an edge in our productive day. This study is inspired by the great book Rest by Alex Soojung-Kim Pang. Be sure to pick up the book and get into deeper study!
This week, we talk about specific types of “short breaks” … from taking walks, to naps, to exercise. How do you incorporate “short breaks” into your daily life? Do you spontaneously let it happen? Or do you strategically plan them?
Click to Listen
For a free worksheet/guide on this study, please click here.
“Short Breaks” Show Notes
In this episode, you will—
- Hear about the various ways in which we can take short breaks.
- Discover the importance of naps.
- Discover the importance of short walks.
- Hear how exercise is not optional in our lives.
- Be offered a free worksheet/guide on the topic of this month.
- Hear a preview of what will be covered in future weeks.Hear how 2-4 hours of intense work are all we are capable of on a given day.
“Short Breaks” Episode Resources
Resources on Rest:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me comments on my Facebook page! If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about the show? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.