This week we conclude our series on Rest by looking into how to incorporate “long breaks” into our lives. This study is inspired by the great book Rest by Alex Soojung-Kim Pang. Be sure to pick up the book and get into deeper study!
This week, we talk about specific types of “long breaks” … from sleep, taking mini-vacations, deep play, and sabbaticals. How do you incorporate “long breaks” into your daily life? Do you spontaneously let it happen? Or do you strategically plan them?
Click to Listen
For a free worksheet/guide on this study, please click here.
“Long Breaks” Show Notes
In this episode, you will—
- Hear about the various ways in which we can take long breaks.
- Discover the importance of sleep.
- Discover the importance of mini-vacations.
- Learn why you should include “deep play” in your life.
- Hear various possibilities of including sabbaticals in your life.
- Be offered a free worksheet/guide on the topic of this month.
- Hear a preview of what will be covered in future weeks.
“Long Breaks” Episode Resources
Resources on Rest:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me comments on my Facebook page! If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about the show? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.