This week we look into the “why” of Deep Work. This study is inspired by the great book Deep Work by Cal Newport. Be sure to pick up the book and get into deeper study!
This week, we look into why deep work is important and some of the science behind it. We will begin to understand ideas of how to put it into practice, and how costly distractions are.
Click to Listen
For a free worksheet/guide on this study, please click here.
“The Why of Deep Work” Show Notes
In this episode, you will—
- Hear about some of the science behind Deep Work.
- Discover how devastating distractions can be.
- Begin to uncover some strategies for implementing deep work in your life.
- Be offered a free worksheet/guide on the topic of this month.
- Hear a preview of what will be covered in future weeks.
“The Why of Deep Work” Episode Resources
Resources on Rest:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me comments on my Facebook page! If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about the show? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.