This week we look into the first rule of Deep Work … Working Deeply. This study is inspired by the great book Deep Work by Cal Newport. Be sure to pick up the book and get into deeper study!
This week, we look into Rule 1 of Deep Work … how to approach and implement Deep Work. We will look at four approaches to deep work, and I discuss why one of them is most likely the preferred method for most people.
Click to Listen
For a free worksheet/guide on this study, please click here.
“Rule 1: Working Deeply” Show Notes
In this episode, you will—
- Learn about the 4 approaches to Deep Work:
- Discover why I think an emphasis on Rhythmic (with occasional Journalistic) is the best approach for most people
- Hear about strategies you want to put into place when doing Deep Work
- Learn the importance of measuring Deep Work, and how your output isn’t the best way to measure it
- Be offered a free worksheet/guide on the topic of this month.
- Hear a preview of what will be covered in future weeks.
“Rule 1: Working Deeply” Episode Resources
Resources on Rest:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me comments on my Facebook page! If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about the show? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.