This week we look into the second rule of Deep Work … Embracing Boredom. This study is inspired by the great book Deep Work by Cal Newport. Be sure to pick up the book and get into deeper study!
This week, we look into Rule 2 of Deep Work … how to embrace boredom. We will look at how boredom can derail us from deep work, and I discuss some strategies for embracing boredom.
Click to Listen
For a free worksheet/guide on this study, please click here.
“Rule 2: Embrace Boredom” Show Notes
In this episode, you will—
- Learn that boredom is to be expected as you embrace Deep Work
- Discover that you are better off scheduling your distractions
- Hear about strategies you want to put into place when dealing with boredom
- Be offered a free worksheet/guide on the topic of this month.
- Hear a preview of what will be covered in future weeks.
“Rule 2: Embrace Boredom” Episode Resources
Resources on Deep Work:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me comments on my Facebook page! If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about the show? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.