In this episode, I want to thank all my listeners by covering some feedback I’ve gotten over the last few weeks.
In particular, I want to cover some of the tools I use that help me, some things about corn (it will make more sense once you listen!), and my thoughts on ADHD.
Click to Listen
“Listener Feedback” Show Notes
In this episode, I share on the following topics:
- Tools that work for me
- User Feedback
“Listener Feedback” Episode Resources
In this episode I mentioned several resources, including:
- Apple Computers
- Audible Audiobooks
- Podcast App for iPhone/iPad
- Michael Linenberger – Master Your Now
- Time Out app for Mac
- Workrave for PC
- 30/30 app for iPhone/iPad
- Pomodoro apps for iPhone/iPad
- Computer Pomodoro Timers PC/Mac
- SleepTracker Watch
- 1Password for PC/Mac/iPhone/iPad/Android
- USA Today app for iPhone/iPad
- ClearContext for optimized Outlook on PC
- My Worksheet for First Things (Quadrant Planner)
- My Worksheet for Role/Important Things
- My Weekly Planner
- My GradeSheet for First Things
- How I Plan My Week – By Scott Dinsmore
Example of Quadrant Planning Using Sticky Notes:
Quadrant Planning in a Calendar program (Mac):
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me a voicemail as well by clicking the tab on the middle right of your screen.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about the show? Questions you would like to ask me? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.