We normally look at life as a series of crises. But to see your life as a journey could be a catalyst for breakthrough productivity. Your NOW moment is the ARENA to know your potential and happiness.
In all the roads of your life, in all the pathways you find yourself walking on … not crises, journeys. And when I saw that, it was the most liberating experience, to be able to revamp my understanding of life. It’s not a series of crises. It’s not a series of interruptions. It’s journeys. And if I can understand my journeys, and what is going on, and why I’m on the journey, then I can enter into a peace and flow in life that I say, again, is liberating.
Click to Listen
“Life as a Journey” Show Notes
In this episode, I share on the following topics:
- A series of crises … or a journey?
- Examples of journeys from our lives
- My equation for happiness based on journeys
- I am here to be seen … I see you …
- Living in the NOW
- Luxuriating in life
- Stuck at the airport
- Ending your dreams with a comma, not a period
- 7 Action Steps for Living Life as a Journey
- Don’t start your day with broken pieces of yesterday
- Quit thinking about it so much
- Eat your raisins
- For one day, lose your watch (and smartphone)
- Know that you don’t know
- Make your success measures smaller
- Schedule your play time
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me a voicemail as well by clicking the tab on the middle right of your screen. If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about the show? Questions on your journey? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right. P.S. I have openings right now if you are looking for a mentor for your life. Please leave me a voicemail if interested.