This week we begin a brand new study on Deep Work. This study is inspired by the great book Deep Work by Cal Newport. Be sure to pick up the book and get into deeper study!
This week, we hear an interview with Cal Newport as he discusses the main ideas behind the book. You will hear an overview of the entire study we will be covering in detail over the next week. You will also hear about the things that distract Cal from Deep Work!
Click to Listen
For a free worksheet/guide on this study, please click here.
“Deep Work Intro” Show Notes
In this episode, you will—
- Hear about our new study over Deep Work!
- Discover why Cal Newport wrote this book.
- Discover the importance concepts of Deep work.
- Learn what Cal does to deal with distractions.
- Be offered a free worksheet/guide on the topic of this month.
- Hear a preview of what will be covered in future weeks.
“Deep Work Intro” Episode Resources
Resources on Rest:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me comments on my Facebook page! If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about the show? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.